[Northkeep] Queens directions

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Sep 8 13:17:09 PDT 2004

Danke shoen! Last time there were signs, too, so that helped... I'm sure once I get past BA it will all come back to me... and I remember the warning about the police, too... I tend to obey small town speed limits because it is very common for locals to be waiting to catch people driving through. This weekend I passed through many small towns, and the last thing I need is to get a ticket in Podunk, MO or any other small town I only see once a year, if that often.

Chris