[Northkeep] Queens this weekend

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 05:39:05 PDT 2004

sry for short notice, just found out I am now *off*
this weekend, and will actually get to attend an event
*yay*  Curious if there were any spots open for a
willing volunteer? (got 2 hands & a willing back, just
need to be told where u want me) will work gate, or do
heraldry, or where ever...not even sure who the
autocrats are, or else I wouldnt be spamming the
entire Barony. again, my apologies.. this is last
minute.
i can be reached via email, or on this list (yay its
working now)
Thanx, Slan! ~*Muirenn*~

aka <Meryn>
butrflykyssis at Yahoo.com