[Northkeep] FW: Super Weapons of the Ancient World - air dates

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Sep 13 14:34:39 PDT 2004

(Remember the Siege Tower I told you all a lady at my work helped design and build for the Discovery Channel? Here is the update)~Chris

 For anyone interested:

I told everyone that I would keep them posted on when the Discovery Channel show would air.  Below is the email I just received from the producer (our show was the City Destroyer).  I'm not sure what time zones the times below relate to but this will give you a general idea if you're interested in watching.

If I hear anything different I'll pass it along!

Thanks,
Jennifer