[Northkeep] Realization hits

Flutterby Flutterby clown_flutterby at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 06:02:43 PDT 2004

Guys,

If I could get to Tulsa today I would be bumming a bed, though I doubt that the hotels are booked solid there.

I realized today that I am prepared for our little hurricane except I live in a glass house.  I literally have 53 windows in the main house.  That does not count the windows in my wouldbe basement.  It did not dawn on me till this morning when the news was talking about preparing an interior room of your house.  I have no interior rooms, even my downstairs closets are lined in windows for effect.

Anyway, tonight I think I will stay in one of the shelters they have set up.  I will be online the rest of the day but, not sure after that.  I will let you'll know that myself and our barony are okay as soon as we can.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Gelis of Iron Mountain