[Northkeep] Northkeep Waterbearers

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 15:31:45 PDT 2004

My apologies to the lady Zubeydah, I have tried to deliver this message directly, but it seems that that effort was never meant to be (server issues, my messages keep getting eaten).

However, I guess all of northkeep would like to know this.  [shrug]

Per a previous discussion, I have aquired/constructed a water myster and mundanity cover for the Barony of Northkeep. It is a small unit, all of five parts (or there abouts) and of rugged construction. These items were God-sends When I was in the volunteer fire service, and when filled with a few Ice Cubes and some water, the cool myst they produce will take the sting off of even the most unforgiving heatwave.

I have constructed this for the Barony as a gift, and Will present it to Zubeydah at Guardian this weekend. I pray that it will serve your barony well.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk