[Northkeep] Eldern Demo/International Fest

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 06:42:43 PDT 2004

I was asked to forward this to the lists. I intend to attend Saturday and would like to see as many Northkeep fighters as possible in attendance. Let's go an support our fellows in Eldern Hills.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills

Greetings to all heavy fighters....
     At this time I wish to extend an open invation to all to attened
our scheduled practice/ festival demo. Festival days are next
Saturday and Sunday. The 25th and 26th of September 2004. We will be
fighting at about 11:00am until aprox. 6:00pm Saturday and from about
noon until 4:00pm?? on Sunday. We will have a revel on Saturday night
until no one is left standing.LOL Feast will be provided at the revel
also. Please come and enjoy our largest demo of 2004. It will be a
great time for all....

There will be plenty of tent space available for all. Any questions
please contact me. Here at me_pedrog at yahoo.com or (580)353-8226.

Directions:

     Make your best way to Lawton on I-44 take the Gore St. exit go
West to 3rd or 4th street look to the South and there will be the
Festival. Parking will be scattered through out the area. Our Demo
location is on the sw coner of the library. Again Please attened and
enjoy our oppertunity to treat you as well as you have treated us.

In Service,
Lord Pedrog Sylverberd K.M.

P.S. Please let us know if you plan to attened so we can prepare a
sumptuous feast for every person.