[Northkeep] need child garb - loaner

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Sep 22 11:28:02 PDT 2004

I made a few pieces and handed them over at Castellan... There was a
dress in there that should fit, I used my 9.5 year old son as a model. I
don't remember who has it, though, or if it is "in use" by someone. It's
not fancy, just a simple tunic dress. I was thinking about making more
children's loaner garb, too, so if you can get shoulder height and
largest measurement around, I can make sure at least one piece is big
enough.

Chris