[Northkeep] Pelicans and Laurels, Oh my!

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Sun Sep 26 21:43:31 PDT 2004

I have not seen this posted to the Northkeep list yet and I know that
some of you are not on the northern region or heralds' lists.

Apparently the following people were called to become peers at Elfsea
this past weekend (I wasn't there since Dora and Rosamund were both sick
so I am getting this second hand).  I have included the planned events
for their elevations (again as I have seen posted elsewhere).

Order of the Pelican:
Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente at Wiesenfeur Yule
Baron Robert Fitzmorgan at Steppes 12th Night
Mistress Stella Silvana at Steppes 12th Night

Order of the Laurel:
HL Phillip White at Steppes 12th Night
HL Juliana (no surname given) at Steppes 12th Night

Etienne