[Northkeep] request

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 07:50:10 PDT 2004

Hi Gerard,

I was wondering if I might ask a favor of you?  On
Friday Sept 10th I need to have some tables and chairs
picked up from ABCO Rents (just west of Lewis on 11th)
and brought to my house at 11th and Yale. The problem
that we are having is that knightmarshal-type-Angus is
the one who is taking them out to site, but he does
not get off work until after ABCO closes at 4pm.

They will load your truck for you and I can unload it
for you here if you are able to get here before noon.

Let me know,

Thanks,
Zahava