[Northkeep] request

Craig Henson lord_gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 13:00:08 PDT 2004

What time Friday do I need to be there? If they all fit into one load, why
do all that loading and unloading? I will be going to site on Friday and
have no problem taking them out with me if that isn't a problem. I'm not
sure when I will be returning to Tulsa so we would need someone else to
bring them back.

Please let me know if this is what you want me to do.

In Service,
Gerard