[Northkeep] Fighter Practice / Waterbearing

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 06:33:32 PDT 2004

Along these lines: We will be having fighter practice tonight at 7pm at Mclure Park at 7th and Memorial. I hope to see everyone there as the weather is going to be absolutely beautiful for it. As our wonderful waterbearer Zubeydah mentioned, bring your own water. Bring all your toys and let's have some fun.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius
Knightmarshal Northkeep
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
Due to obligations having to do with Queen's Champion and Owen's upcoming Vigil at Mooneschadowe Guardian, I will not be able to attend fighter practice for the next two weeks. I implore the mighty warriors of Northkeep to remember to drink their water, and to provide their own supplies.

My apologies for my absence.

In service,

-zubeydah

PS: I've not heard from anyone as to what they'd like done with the monies collected for AAA waterbearing. Any suggestions? Preferences? Or just give it to the Barony?