[Northkeep] Pray for Meredies

Montega Montega at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:29:55 PDT 2004

Well I can tell you this... back in 79, Hurricane Freddy hit in the
same place this one is going to. Freddy tore the place up so bad they
had to dregde sand to put it back on the beach. There was NO beach. It
slaughtered any and every boat in its path. knocked down houses and
slung cars all over the place. Mass destruction. That was a c3. Ivan
the Terrible.... is a c5! Hang on to your butts! My father says they
have called a mandatory evac starting at 6 am this morning.