[Northkeep] FW: event report

John Carnnahan johncarnnahan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:27:27 PDT 2004

Anaka,

  Sorry you weren't feeling well and were unable to make it.  We
missed you, Catin, and Masamune.

As to Shay...The newest Ensignante of Moonshadowe is the young blond
gentle who just recently turned 18 and joined the ranks of the adult
rapier fighters.  Indeed the same Shay who wields a wicked off-hand
cloak and who kills me much to often at practice!!! ;)

--
Michele de'Medici