[Northkeep] Heraldic Grill/Drudge Session

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 09:33:38 PDT 2005

Greetings Northkeep!

I am going to be hosting a Heraldic Grill (BBQ
variety, no heralds will be roasted)/ Submission
Drudge at my house this Saturday evening beginning at
6pm.

What I am hoping to do here is to go through the items
that have been submitted to the Herald's Office here
locally that have not been sent up to Kingdom yet,
figure out why they have not yet gone up and try to
resolve those issues. Lady Nadine has agreed to drop
by for a few minutes to take money ($9 per item).

So, if you have items that you've turned in but have
not heard anything about for a while or have items
that are completed (except for maybe copies or money)
that you would like to submit, please come on by. This
will not be a consultation meeting, but if you already
have your research complete, come on by also. I will
have forms.

Lady Rosamund and I will provide burgers, dogs, buns
and drinks. Bring chairs! If it is raining, we'll
still have it down in the basement.

If you need directions either email me
zahavabathannah at yahoo.com or call 688-9317.

Lady Zahava batHannah
To the best of my knowledge, ~Almost~ Northkeep's New
Herald