[Northkeep] Arrows?

Abigaile abigaile_sca at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 10:05:56 PDT 2005

That would be great if you could make some, I dont know anything about them. My uncle just bought a longbow and wants certain colors but cant find any so I was going to get some for his birthday. If you can take a guess for the price on mabey a dozen and send it to me, I  can call him for more specifics. Thanks.

                                                                                         -Abby

"LD.BLACKMOON" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
GREETINGS

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE LOCAL THAT MAKE ARROWS .
I MAKE THEM FOR THE COST OF MATERIALS .
OR YOU CAN COME OUT DURING ARCHERY PRACTICE AND USE MY JIGS TO MAKE YOUR
OWN .

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON