[Northkeep] April saga now available

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Apr 25 10:29:01 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

The April Saga (in PDF format) is available via e-mail. If you would like it, please send me your request from the e-mail address you'd like me to send it to. Please put "Saga request' or something very similar in the subject line.

HELP WANTED;
We are still looking for someone to create the web pages for the each month's Saga to go on, update the current month and then archive the previous ones. Since I create the Saga each month and put it in a PDF format, all the job would require is the volunteer just putting the PDF on the web site once a month, and then converting the rest to previous month's archives.

If you are interested, please contact me, their excellencies, or faloan.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net