[Northkeep] Saga Request

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 14:02:55 PDT 2005

Please email me the Saga

Thanks,
Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "LRA" <LRA at olpdsl.net>
To: <Northkeep at ansteorra.org>; <Northkeep-redtape at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 12:29 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] April saga now available

Hi guys,

The April Saga (in PDF format) is available via e-mail. If you would like
it, please send me your request from the e-mail address you'd like me to
send it to. Please put "Saga request' or something very similar in the
subject line.

HELP WANTED;
We are still looking for someone to create the web pages for the each
month's Saga to go on, update the current month and then archive the
previous ones. Since I create the Saga each month and put it in a PDF
format, all the job would require is the volunteer just putting the PDF on
the web site once a month, and then converting the rest to previous month's
archives.

If you are interested, please contact me, their excellencies, or faloan.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net