[Northkeep] Leaving Northkeep for a short time will be back

Geni Chezem geni_rn4364 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 12:02:25 PDT 2005

Hi everyone, I am leaving in the near future and going to be working in Albuqurque, New Mexico and Thorvald is going to stay in the house.  I lost my current job 2 months ago and having difficulty getting another.  Saint Frances has a black list on people who have workman comp claims against them, so I don't have any recent surgery experience that I can use here and no one wants to touch me, Oh well.

Thorvald has several years with the city of Tulsa and doesn't want to leave it and I don't blame him.  So when you see him this weekend give him a hug from me and one for his Birthday last Sunday.  So no one's shocked he's the guy with the short blonde hair, yeah he letting his hair grow and wanted to be a blonde like me, he'd staid bald but I ask him to grow his hair back.

There is a problem with me getting my temp liscense in New Mexico, I'm planning on leaving tomorrow and start work on the 2nd of May.  So this was the quickest way of letting everyone know, so hope to see everyone when I get back in town the 31 of July.

Bye for now,
Jessamy of Wizard's Keep

P.S. If you see Thorvald doing something I wouldn't like, please kick him in the bottom for me and tell him that ok.