[Northkeep] Fair warning to the Community

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 14:19:59 PST 2005

And then some of us think Caerl has too much time on his hands........:0

Angu...err...Kormack , Yeah , Kormack.

Chuck Kaun <jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Please stop referring to us as a "community". the term may be
socialogically legitimate, but I consider that term synonymous with
"retirement community".

I'm too young for that.

I think of Northkeep and the SCA on the whole as "a successful social
experiment with a high degree of longevity"

......or "a complex group of dreamers who found each other in a goal to seek
a better state of existence through imagination and creative re-enactment"

Cearl, whose head is beginning to hurt