[Northkeep] forwarded message from other lists] Fun Stuff to Buy

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 06:59:44 PDT 2005

I didnt look very closely - but does seem she as some neat stuff.

faolan

Hey all,
    I think that some of you have heard me mention the "Turkish Bazaar"
garage sale I ran across a couple of months ago, well, it is time for
another one.  I got a postcard from the woman in the mail, and I wanted to
send the info out to everyone.  I checked out the website
http://www.traderoutesinc.com/tb.html, but there was a lot more at the
womans house.  She had OODLES of stuff, so if you are in Norman, check it
out!!
Saturday, April 9th
8am-4pm
4212 Brookfield Drive,
Norman, Ok
she posted her phone number too, so if you need directions, call (405)
366-1424.  I hope all who go find something they like!!

Adena
p.s. can someone send this to the Weisenfeur group??  Thanks