[Northkeep] Saturday Practice

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:14:11 PDT 2005

It looks like not too many people responded to the earlier posting but
is anyone still interested in fighting today? I know it's a bit late
but I am coming to town later, around 4ish. Anyone want to get
together and swing some sticks? I am itching for a good fight seeing
how last wednesday was raining. My bruises are healing and I need some
new ones. Heh.