[Northkeep] Arrows?

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 19:45:25 PDT 2005

GREETINGS

> he said Practice Arrow if thats helps
PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE USE IN THE OPEN DIVISION .
( WOOD SHAFT , FEATHER FLETCHING ,PLASTIC NOCK , METAL FIELD POINT .
THESE AREN'T HARD TO MAKE UP .
I HAVE A JO -JAN MULTI FLETCH WHICH WILL DO 6 ARROWS AT A TIME .
HOWEVER -- I ONLY HAVE THE STRAIGHT FLETCH CLAMPS , SO I CANT DO RIGHT OR
LEFT TWIST  ON THE FLETCHES .

>as long they are brightly colored (purple and blue possibly)
I'VE GOT SOME BLUE AND SOME PURPLE FEATHERS , BUT THEY AREN'T THAT " BRIGHT
"
>his bow is a Bo Pearcon Recurve
COULD THAT HAVE BEEN  A BEN PEARSON  RECURVE ??
( I SHOOT A BEN PEARSON  BP-H90  )

>or have the patience to teach and help me make them on my own that would be
awsome
NO PROBLEM , ISN'T THAT WHAT OLD ARCHERY MARSHALS DO ??? TEACH ??
>Just tell me when and where
AT THE NORMALLY SCHEDULED ARCHERY PRACTICES
( SUNDAY 2:30 TILL DARK OR WHEN EVER EVERYONE LEAVES. )
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/LD.BLACKMOON

YOU CAN GET DIRECTIONS ON THE WEB PAGE .

>and how much money is needed
I CAN ORDER CEDAR SHAFTS FOR BETWEEN 17 AND $19.00 A DOZEN
FROM KUSTOM KING
FEATHERS I BUY LOCALLY , WILL HAVE TO CALL AND CHECK PRICE ( NORMALLY AROUND
$15.00 )
 FIELD POINTS I GET FROM 3 RIVERS  OR LOCALLY ,POINTS RUN ABOUT $3.25 A
DOZEN
BUT ANYTHING ORDERED WILL HAVE A S & H CHARGE AS WELL .

IF HE DOESN'T MIND FLORESCENT GREEN NOCKS I HAVE PLENTY SO YOU COULD HAVE A
DOZEN

>how many arrows are a good start for practicing
SINCE THEY SELL SHAFTS BY THE DOZEN , AND SOME ALWAYS WIND UP BROKEN/LOST A
DOZEN IS A GOOD NUMBER TO START WITH .

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON