[Northkeep] rapier practice

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 12:45:08 PDT 2005

Hey guys, we had a good turnout last week, don't know quite what today will be like, I have heard rain forecast but only at 20%. So hopefully we will still be able to have practice, I won't know until I get off work and can actually see the sky... but hey as long as it's not actually lightning....
We are out at Woodward park now (21st and Peoria) 6:30 til dark.
~Anaka
ps. I'll post something more a little later...