[Northkeep] cooking question

Abigaile abigaile_sca at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 21:40:57 PDT 2005

Here is a few websites where you can get bakers ammonia online. One of them even mentioned that a few drug stores sell it so you might want to check the local ones. If I find out anything else i'll tell, I know my grandmother has used it in her baking before so I can ask her where she gets it. Hope this helps.

                                                                       -Abby

http://www.sweetc.com/ingrednt.htm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/103-1842822-2804630?me=&node=3580501&keywords=bakers%20ammonia

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:qVWXjSmSmQYJ:www.happycookers.com/wc.dll/products/listincat/562.html+bakers+ammonia+&hl=en

faolanmacfarland at cox.net wrote:
I have a friend that mentioned that they are interested in medieval baking & that they are
trying to find "Baker's Ammonia". They found it on the Internet that it's used in old world pastries. He wants to use it in cookies.

Have anyone ever head of "Baker's Ammonia"? aka Hartshorn. and maybe where to get it?

thanks Faolan