[Northkeep] Fair warning to the Community

Keith Duke KDUKE at fwmurphy.com
Fri Apr 1 10:06:01 PST 2005

Dairmaid -

Well, obviously you just need to pick which community you are talking
about if you're concerned about too much touchie-feelie... As any odd
collection of people with a specific bias, preference or other
commonality is unerringly referred to in the media these days as a
"community"...

I'm thinking that perhaps there are quite a few *entertaining*
possibilities for community building in the serial killer community, the
whining-crying-and-gnashing-of-teeth-about all-sorts-of-things
community, the angst-ridden-teenager community, the
left-handed-beekeepers-with-intense-body-odor-community and so on...

But, that's just my perspective, which - as has been noted many times -
is usually about 90 degrees off from what everyone else sees... (Thus
while virtually everyone else will have a "long day" from time to time,
I have *wide* days, and occasionally either deep or tall days...Those
are bad...)

Piotr
Meat! It's what's for dinner!