[Northkeep] furniture for sale

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Aug 4 17:45:11 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

I have a few more pieces of furniture to sell. If you are interested in a piece or two, please contact me.
- A single bed (only 4 months old) includes mattress, box spring, bed frame, and wood headboard of pecan-colored wood
- A five-drawer chest of drawers, medium-dark-colored wood. About 12-15 years old. Standard sized.
- A small under-the-counter-type refrigerator (used only four months). White. Has no freezer. Also called a "dorm-sized fridge".
- A dark wood cabinet with two front doors. One shelf inside (so it has two shelf areas -- the shelf and the bottom). Not quite waist-high, about 2.5 feet long. (Okay, I didn't measure, just guessed at the size, but I'll measure if you are interested)
- A light colored compound wood cart with one shelf on wheels about two feet tall and about 18" inches wide. (Okay I'm guesstimating again.)

E-mail me if you are interested or want more info.

Lynn the Inquisitive