[Northkeep] Re: Tulsa Gatesway Balloon Festival Demo (August 6th)

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 14:17:24 PDT 2005

Well folks I have some bad news...

I am terribly sorry but last night I broke out with a world class case of
Poison Ivy. I have an ugly enough rash that I went to the Doctor today. So I
will not be at the Demo Saturday. I can not risk accidentaly spreadng the
stuff to anyone who is highly alergic, or sweating and causing it to spread
any where else on me. So I will be at home with my medications and oinments,
in misery and feeling like a bum, while all of you are out there doing the
demo.

Kelandra has been filled in on all the details of the demo and she will be
there to help organize but I am askling as many of you that can to please
come out and help her.

This festival is going to be huge and that means it is going to be a really
big demo.

If you need a parking permit and volunteer info when you get to the park you
can go to the volunteer point and tell them you are with the SCA and they
will hook you up with all the right stuff.

Also Kevan and Kiegan had planeed to be there and bring tables for me but
their transmission is going out and their truck is going into the shop
today. If there is anyone who was willing to contact them and see about
bringing the tables out by 11AM we would really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Ian
Notscratchingnotscratchingnotscratching...