[Northkeep] Saturday's Demo

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 20:39:30 PDT 2005

And I would also like to echo these words of thanks.  We had a great turnout
of Northkeep and even a few from our friend Mooneschadowe.  We had good
words from the staff at the event that day and I have already had contact
from someone who met us there.  Thanks again to everyone that showed up to
make this demo a success.
Ainar