[Northkeep] New Comers

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 17:01:24 PDT 2005

Greetings!
This is a reminder of the upcoming new comers class on Saturday August the
20th to be held at the home of Lady Zahava in Tulsa. (I am hoping Zahava can
provide directions in a later post?) I was thinking we would start right
around noon and go till we were done. Please bring your own chair and
beverages.

The first Saturday will be a day of education teaching some the SCA basics.

Arts and Sciences
Awards
Bardic
Basic Clothing
Children
Etiquette
Eventing
Fighting
Heraldry
Persona
Service

If you are new to the SCA and would like to take part in this class please
let me know. If you are not new and would like to help teach please let me
know.

Kind Regards,
Ian
Hospitaler for the Barony of Northkeep