[Northkeep] Humanitarian Effort

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sun Aug 14 21:58:39 PDT 2005

This was several years ago, but you might try 250-9004 (leave a message).
This WAS the number for Boxer Rescue here in Tulsa... not sure if it's
still good. The ladies who ran it also owned a dog grooming and pampered
pet goods type shop on Brookside which is no longer open... that's why
I'm not sure it's still a good number. I think those two ladies may have
separated, so there's another reason the number may be dead. It's worth a
try, though... and if nothing else, I think the shelter in Tulsa has a
list of rescue groups. They may have a more current number for a Boxer
Rescue... personally, I'd love to adopt her myself, but my landlord won't
allow me to have a dog :(

Good luck finding her a home, whether it is the one she came from or a
new one,
Gisela