[Northkeep] New Comers Reminder

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 09:42:01 PDT 2005

Greetings!
This is a reminder of the upcoming new comers class on Saturday August the
20th to be held at the home of Lady Zahava in Tulsa. We will be starting
right around noon and go till we are done. I would recomend this class to
everyone, you never know what you might learn.

This Saturday will be a day of education teaching some the SCA basics.
Arts and Sciences
Awards
Bardic
Basic Clothing
Children
Etiquette
Eventing
Fighting
Heraldry
Persona
Service

If you are new to the SCA and would like to take part in this class please
feel free to show up.

Next week (Saturday the 28th Starting at 6PM) We will be doing a Potluck
Feast, Mock Court, and a Revel for the newcomers so we can put into practice
all of the skills and info learned at this weeks class.

Kind Regards,
Ian
Hospitaler for the Barony of Northkeep