[Northkeep] ARCHERY MARSHALS , WHERE ARE YOU ??

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 21:55:01 PDT 2005

Oh where oh where did our marshalls go... oh where oh where can they beeee
with the arrows so sharp and the bows strung well...
oh where oh where can they beeeee....

or better yet...

how much is that marshall in the window... the one with the cute arm guard....
how much is that marshall in the window... I wonder if he is for sale...

Gottcha Arthur!
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
GREETINGS

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK, SINCE YOU HAVE ARCHERS WANTING TO SHOOT FOR SCORE TODAY .
BUT AS IN THE RECENT PAST , ( LAST 2 OR SO MONTHS ) NO BARONIAL ARCHERY MARSHAL HAS BEEN PRESENT .

ARTHUR BLACKMOON
RANGE MASTER .