[Northkeep] looking for stories...

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 10:36:56 PDT 2005

Zubeydah -
If you would like, you can contact Count Sir Master Finn Kelley O' Donnell ... F C Ross, (918) 834-6621, 1237 S Louisville Ave, Tulsa, OK 74112

Rory - 918-224-2913

Mac La Haut Du Provance - Mark Norris - Mark J Norris, (918) 835-5438, 114 N College Ave, Tulsa, OK 74110

Andrew Selwyn and Isabella Del Bolsque - Tim and Vanessa Goins  -Leroy S Veale, (918) 493-5098, 5612 S 68th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145

And of course if you are a hunting hound,,, these will lead you to other timeless not only Northkeep stories, but kingdom stories....

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
I had talked to some folks at fighter practice a week or two back, asking to
collect those timeless stories of the SCA... "no *bleep*, there I was..." If
anyone has such a story, and they're willing to share it, I'll take them in any
form I can get them: handwritten, typed, audio tape... I'll even transcribe
folks' stories.

I'll be at Populace tonight, if anyone wants to bring a tale..

-zubeydah