[Northkeep] Grub N Garb / Work Night

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 08:34:45 PDT 2005

I have had some trouble posting to Northkeep. Let's try again. We are gathering at my house tonight, the address is 1737 S. Indianapolis Ave in Tulsa, near 19th and Harvard. Feel free to email me for directions prior to 5pm. We will have the shop open and the sewing machine available for small constructions and repairs. We will be working specifically to get everyone ready for whatever sundry event you are going to this weekend. Bring some munchies to share, and whatever you have to work on. Not going to an event this weekend? Come help our warriors and artisans get ready or just come hang out for a bit. We will start between 630 and 7pm. See you all there.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
Lord Angus Gunn has graciously opened his home for Grub N Garb
tomorrow night. Hope everyone can go. I will be late as I have to work
but I hope to be there. (Not sure that I will be garbed up tho, cause
its already packed for the weekend) Thanks Angus!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

"In preparation for Gothic/Weisenfuer/Valor/Smythkeepe, whatever's
your pleasure I will be hosting a grub n garb / work night at my house
on Wed. in lieu of fighter practice. Please come with munchies and
something to work on to get you ready for the events coming up this
weekend. The shop will be available as well as a sewing machine for
repairs to clothing. Bring something munchable to share and let's all
get ready for the long season ahead. See you all there. The address in
1737 S. Indianapolis Ave, Tulsa, near 19th and Harvard. Let's try and
get going around 630pm."

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep