[Northkeep] Lost at NR practice

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 15:50:53 PDT 2005

Greetings Friends,
In the rush to return to the A/C I ran off from Practice this Sunday with out some very important items.
1. Crown Royal bag full of amber chunks
2. my Vambraces, hard black leather w/ alum splints and cops

Anyone picking these items up please contact me immediatly, I must have these items for Gothic.

Please forward to other regional list if you feel it would help.
Thanks

Angus, i must be getting old I have lost 1 piece of armor every week this moth