[Northkeep] Crimson Star question

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Wed Aug 3 20:01:06 PDT 2005

Danke, Frau. I just wanted to be sure there wasn't a "regulation size"
for them... does the star have to be a particular size or is it just
whatever fits the black ribbon? It's a solid line, bright red,
alternating 5 large and 5 small point star, richtig? Just making
absolutely certain before I get started.
Danke shoen,
Gise