[Northkeep] recent items posted to the Niche

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 3 22:18:11 PDT 2005

I've just finished posting 4 pages of photos of the recent northkeep demo at the library: lots of really beautiful portrait shots of various NKeepers, Mooneschadin, and Halfirans. I'll have more later in the week, hopefully, that were taken by library staff, who have given permission to post.

As well, there's two pages of photos of King's College (including uberspiffy ones of Sieur Jean-Paul and Syr Owen and Sir Burke).

I've added another section in Lore, called Poetry, with four works by Northkeep's Geoffrey Makepeace.

There's also some new scrolls, including two Golden Scroll items for Mooneschadin, updates to the Chocolate List, and various corrections throughout the site. As always, if you can help me to identify the hordes of "Unknown Folks" in photos on the site, I welcome additional information and corrections.

I'm also still working on two full CD's worth of photos of Fall and Spring events, taken by Lord Renault.  if you have event photos and no where to host them, please keep the Niche in mind. I'm always happy to provide a home.  I'm also always looking for folks to do "Guest Reviews" of any event.

enjoy!

-Zubeydah the tired!

http://zubeydah.northkeep.org