[Northkeep] OT: Back To School Haircuts

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:38:57 PDT 2005

School season is back around again. I am doing $5.00 haircuts. If you
or your kids need a haircut I am booking appointments starting next
weekend. I have been doing hair for 17 years and am licsenced as an
instructor as well. I work out of my house so you won't have to drag
anyone to a shop. I wanted to put this offer out there because god
knows if you have 50 thousand kids it's really expensive to get them
ready for school and I could use the money for sure. ;)

918-706-7929 or email me.

Tega