[Northkeep] Humanitarian Effort

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 19:19:27 PDT 2005

I do beg forgiveness for this non-SCA missive....

My wife and myself happened upon a stray/lost dog the other day in the parking lot of Hastings in Stillwater. It is a gorgeous boxer female, and her temperment was gentle and submissive. There were no tags or collar, unfortunately.

To the Stillwater crew: Has anyone heard of a person looking for a lost Boxer, we may have found the dog in question.

To everyone: Stillwater animal control will hold the animal for about a week before trying to hand it over to the Humane Society, but if the Humane Society has no room, the Boxer will be put to sleep. I am asking for anyone who might be interested in helping us find this animal a home if she is not claimed. And if you're not interested, do you know of anyone who is interested?

Please contact me by E-mail:
engtrktwo at earthlink.net

Or post to the list and I will reply directly.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
and Lady Lillias MacGuffin