[Northkeep] Reminder about Saturday the 27th

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 09:22:45 PDT 2005

This is a reminder the about new comers Mock Court, Pot Luck Feast, and
Revel on Saturday at 6PM, at Zahava's House.

How long has it been since we had a Baronial Revel? A long time, it would be
great if  Northkeep would turn out in mass. We should take this opportunity
to have some fun together. Everyone is invited even friends from all
over...this means you folks from Tahlequah, Moonshadowe and Chemin Noire.

If you are coming please bring a dish to serve 6-8 people, your own chairs,
and drinks.

Also Would some one going to fighter practice tonight tell people about this
New Comer thing this Saturday....especially Lothar and Ermintrude.

Thanks
Ian