[Northkeep] GW Site....

Ciana ciana at nordsteorra.org
Wed Aug 31 07:01:09 PDT 2005

For those that attend Gulf Wars this is for you.  From the sounds of it there
isn't much left to the site.  Sounds like the area was hit extremely hard!!
If the hotel is gone that means the home surrounding the site were heavily
damaged as well.  Just thought I would pass on this information for those
interested......