[Northkeep] College Tuition/Fee Waiver for diff S chools

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 14:48:45 PDT 2005

From: "Cassandra L. Mccraw" <cmccraw at ...>
Date: Wed Aug 31, 2005  9:37 am
Subject: College students affected  cmccraw2000
 Offline
 Send Email

Greeetings,

I am mundanely an employee of the admissions office at the University of Arkansas. We just got an
e-mail that we are instituting a tuition and fee waiver for the Fall semester for students from
the following schools:

1) Dillard University
2) Loyola University-New Orleans
3) Our Lady of Holy Cross College
4) Southern University-New Orleans
5) Tulane University
6) University of New Orleans
7) Xavier University of Louisiana

We are also working on a policy for other schools affected by the Hurricane.
If you know anyone who is supposed to be attending one of those schools and now needs another
college to attend for this Fall, I will be glad to help them. I know there are issues for these
students like maintaining health insurance and deferring student loans.

Fionna nic Alisdair

Shire-March of the Grimfells (Fayetteville, AR)

also knows as

Cassandra McCraw
Admission Analyst II
232 Silas H. Hunt Hall
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
(479) 575-6418
(479) 575-7515 (fax)
1-800-377-UofA (8632)
cmccraw at uark.edu

The University of Arkansas
Nationally Competitive- Student Centered- Research University
www.uark.edu