[Northkeep] Tulsa Gatesway Balloon Festival Demo (August 6th)

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 22:11:10 PDT 2005

Greetings Northkeep!

Renault has posted an interesting question...any parking passes still left?
And the answer is NO!

But FEAR NOT we have made arrangements with festival staff to have more
passes available to the members of the SCA at the volunteer point. So if you
missed getting a pass tonight then all you have to do is show up on Saturday
around 11AM and go to the volunteer point at the Balloon Festival and let
them know you are with the SCA. The people at the volunteer point should
then provide you with all the necessary paperwork to get you a parking pass.
It is super easy and all you have to is show up.

That is right so far I have given out thirty passes but that does that all
of those people with passes will be able to stay all day and it does not
mean we still can not use your help. This is going to be a REALLY BIG DEMO,
likely bigger than the library or one of our Dionader/Ensign demos. So we
need all the help we can get. Plus if each of us does a little then no one
has to do a lot.

Another cool bit of news is that Mongo and ABC rentals is likely providing
us with a 20x20 pavilion set up and ready for us to use so that we will have
plenty of shade! THANKS MONGO!

So Saturday bring your blankets, chairs, A&S, Armor, Weapons, Banners, sun
screen and fun attitudes out to the Tulsa River Parks and help us take part
in a REALLY COOL REALLY BIG DEMO.

See you all there.
Ian