[Northkeep] a resource for diapering patterns for painting novices

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:49:17 PDT 2005

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya wrote:

>(Disclaimer: this will probably not be of any use to those who have been painting charters for a while, or anyone named Curstaid, or whose name begins with Mistress / Master (*grin**wink*))

I can NOT tell you what I thought when I first saw the subject line..."a
resource for diapering patterns"........that's all I saw in the  subjcet
line of my email program. I took note of the author, and couldn't for
the life of me figure out why Zubeydah would want diaper patterns.
Imagine my relief when it clicked and I realized it was about scribal
stuff!!!

Sorry, it seems that there is *something* in the water around here...a
veritable long-boat load of gymnastics coaches and judges are catching
pregnancy, and I *JUST* spent an entire weekend listening to pregnancy
conversations (while learning new routines and rules!) which is why my
brain was in baby-ville. No, the Blackwolves have not, and indeed, CAN
NOT catch pregnancy, so no babies here. (However, if they ever figure
out how a MAN can carry a baby...........I might go for that!)

Amanda