[Northkeep] Directions New Comers' Class

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 13:32:07 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

Here are the directions to my house where the New
Comers' Class will be:

The Address is 929 S. Canton Ave.

Take your best route to 11th and Yale

**from points West of Tulsa or Hwy 75** Take 412 East
(244, Sand Springs Expressway) to the Yale exit. Turn
South (Right) on to Yale and go 1 mile to 11th.

**from points East of Tulsa and Hwy 169** Take 412
West to the Yale exit. Turn South (Left) on to Yale
and go 1 mile to 11th.

Turn East on to 11th Street and go 3 blocks and turn
on to Canton (A,B,C). My house is the 2nd house on the
right, the mostly stone Ranch.

Please park either on the street or behind the Trooper
NOT next to the Trooper in front of the door to the
garage apt.

In Service,
Zahava