[Northkeep] Ensign/Dionader

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 06:17:04 PDT 2005

We did a demo in chandler park some time ago, I don't remember if it was for a group, but there seemed to be at least some traffic for what it's worth. Also, if we did it there, we might be able to post signs or banners at the entrance to attract more attention.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep

Rick Drake <ainarm at cox.net> wrote:
One site that has been mentioned also is Chandler Park. A bit off the track
and not sure of traffic. We have two reasons for this particular
undertaking. One is the picking of our war champions, and giving our
fighters the tourney experience they desire. The other is a demo. We would
really like some sort of traffic around our event to help expose our group
to new people.
The Tulsa parks are pretty much completely out. The 500.00 we paid last
year really could have been closer to 1,000.00 but they gave us a big break.
We wouldn't be able to use stakes at all. So limited pavilion use. But the
big issue is the cost of things. We are now on the radar for the Tulsa
parks for anything other than fighter practice so they will be watching for
us. I don't know if some of the areas at Mohawk fall under the same rules
as the other Tulsa parks so someone may check on that.
Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Ainar