[Northkeep] OT request

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:02:38 PST 2005

Oh wow! If I had seen this sooner, I would have suggested this as a little
activity for the children to do! I know that the troops LOVE to receive
things from children (having a troop overseas myself, I know how important
contact is).

Thank you for doing this. Unfortunately I can't make it to wInterkingdom,
but I'll be collecting things to send soon, too.

- G.G. Von Aue