[Northkeep] The dark side...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:52:42 PST 2005

>From: Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com>
>Thank you, Diarmaid, you are a veritable fountain of knowledge... between
>you and Talana, is there anything you two DON'T know? Hey, just out of
>curiosity... why aren't YOU the Librarian??? Or is that another subject
>that
>will spark much heated debate?

Sure, there are lots of things we both don't know.  Generally those are
identifiable by the loud silence :)

You mean librarian for the Barony?  Heck, we don't have room for OUR books,
much less anyone else's.   I became the Guild Librarian for the Honorable
Company of Cordwainers last year only with the understanding that the actual
BOOKS are housed someplace far far away (when everything is cleared up
they'll be in Wisconsin).

M/D