[Northkeep] ARCHERS / PARENTS OPINION PLEASE

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:14:59 PST 2005

Well, I don't know about getting colds, but I definitely agree with the
"thin skinned" comment... yeah, yeah, Mercedes, no comments on me putting
any fat on my bones... even when i was overweight (and yes, I have been many
sizes larger than I am now and worked hard to remedy that) I was STILL cold
all the time, so I'm not buyin it. Actually, I didn't lose feeling in my
fingers OR toes today, which surprised the hell out of me! My digits have
gone completely numb in 65 degree weather... that's right, SIXTY FIVE!!! so
today's temps, though my fingers hurt from the cold, I didn't mind, because
at least that meant I could FEEL them... I've been taking my iron pills all
week, so I really am starting to believe that's it... more iron=better blood
flow...

Anyway, it might be a tad chilly for most people to have a revel outside...
although, if there's snow, I doubt the kids would even notice! My kids were
outside playing in it when there was less than a half an inch of snow on the
ground yet!!!

Gisela