[Northkeep] Saga Submissions due Sunday Dec 11

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Dec 8 18:19:41 PST 2005

Hi guys,

This is your early warning notice...... because of the holiday, populace is one week early this month (Dec. 19) and that means Sunday, dec. 11 is the due date for your reports and / or submission for the Saga.

For those new officers, please send me your contact info exactly how you want it in the Saga. And remember this info goes online when the Saga is posted to the website.

If you have questions about what contact info you should send, contact me.

Remember reports and other submission for the Saga are due to me this Sunday, December 11.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net